La Pousse d'Or
COTE DE BEAUNE, BURGUNDY, FRANCE
In 1855, the winery was part of a larger domaine that included such names as Romanée-Conti and Clos de Tart. Originally called La Bousse d’Or (meaning Golden Earth), the domaine was in numerous people's hands until Gérard Potel took the reins and put the estate's wines firmly on the map.
In 1997 Patrick Landanger bought the domaine, adding vineyards into the estate in the early 21st century.