Waterkloof Facebook Live Tasting
Do you live too far away from us to come to our in store tastings?
Do you not have a wine shop nearby so never get to meet winemakers?
Well we've figured out a way to solve that problem - Facebook Live Wine Tastings.
Every month we'll be hosting a tasting live on our Facebook page where you can join in the fun and taste along with the producer. It couldn't be simpler to take part; here is how it works
- You purchase the tasting pack
- We send it to you
- Invite some friends around on the night of the tasting
- Go onto our Facebook page (maybe hook it up to your TV for a bigger picture)
- Taste along with the producer, asking questions and commenting on the wine
- Have dinner with the remaining wines after the tasting
This month we have Paul Boutinot, founder of Waterkloof Wines hosting the tasting, showing four of his wonderful estate wines. The tasting packs are available by clicking the link below and you have a choice of all the wines, both the reds or both the whites.
So visit our website, get your tasting pack and join us for the first tasting on the 26th April.